Experience:5 + years
English:Great, first language
* Must be signed-in to view salaries
I'm a strong communicator, empathetic teammate, and eager leader. I've taught classes on web development and mentored junior developers. I'm comfortable making architecture decisions on the front end and have the strongest interest/opinions in design systems, accessibility, css, testing, and ux.
You must be signed in as a company to request a connection.
How this works
It's simple: you send a request with a link to a job ad, they approve, you get their email address.
Click a skill to show the grading scheme
Here's the exact rubric candidates used to rate their skills.
Note: These are ranges. A candidate might only meet most of the items in a particular level, but shouldn't be expected to hit every single criteria.
Example: A candidate might say — "I don't use Redux, but we use MobX and I'm near expert-level with that so I marked it a 5".
- I'm expert-level with CSS.
- I can manage the CSS structure and organization for large, complex projects with multiple team members.
- I have very strong CSS fundamentals, and I'm able to do great UI work, no matter the technology, (PostCSS, Sass, Tailwind, CSS-in-JS).
- I mostly use Grid, but know when Flexbox would be best.
- I use Flexbox almost exclusively for layout, though I might also use sometimes use Grid.
- I write CSS in a mobile-first manner and use a methodology like BEM or Atomic CSS.
- I can do some animation work or at least work with transforms and transitions.
- I know enough CSS to get the basics done. I'm not strictly a UI developer, but I can pull a layout together reasonably well.
- I don't write the styles for the work we do, or I mostly use Bootstrap.
- I'm don't currently write much CSS.