English:Great, first language
* Must be signed-in to view salaries
I've spent the last 2 years as a web developer at a nonprofit. I'm looking for a learning forward company that doesn't mind 1 on 1's and pair programming. I have about 2-3 years of frontend experience and a degree in Graphic Design.
You must be signed in as a company to request a connection.
How this works
It's simple: you send a request with a link to a job ad, they approve, you get their email address.
Click a skill to show the grading scheme
Here's the exact rubric candidates used to rate their skills.
Note: These are ranges. A candidate might only meet most of the items in a particular level, but shouldn't be expected to hit every single criteria.
Example: A candidate might say — "I don't use Redux, but we use MobX and I'm near expert-level with that so I marked it a 5".
- I'm expert-level with CSS.
- I can manage the CSS structure and organization for large, complex projects with multiple team members.
- I have very strong CSS fundamentals, and I'm able to do great UI work, no matter the technology, (PostCSS, Sass, Tailwind, CSS-in-JS).
- I mostly use Grid, but know when Flexbox would be best.
- I use Flexbox almost exclusively for layout, though I might also use sometimes use Grid.
- I write CSS in a mobile-first manner and use a methodology like BEM or Atomic CSS.
- I can do some animation work or at least work with transforms and transitions.
- I know enough CSS to get the basics done. I'm not strictly a UI developer, but I can pull a layout together reasonably well.
- I don't write the styles for the work we do, or I mostly use Bootstrap.
- I'm don't currently write much CSS.